EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop now supports dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics (SLI) in combination with Intel Core i7-6700k, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 17.3” 4k display
The EUROCOM Sky X9 high performance fully upgradeable Desktop Laptop now supports NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M SLI MXM 3.0b graphics in combination with Z170 Chipset, socket LGA 1151 Intel Core i7-6700K processor technology, 64 GB Dual channel DDR4 memory, and optional desktop NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 graphics and a beautiful 17.3″ 4k display. The EUROCOM Sky X9 is a formidable machine that is literally bursting at the seams with all of the best cutting-edge technology and oozing performance from every port.
Being fully upgradeable, EUROCOM Sky X9 customers can choose between a wide variety of high performance technology from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M SLI graphics to single NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 desktop graphics, four memory slots are waiting to support up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory and a LGA 1151 socket is capable of supporting a variety of desktop Intel Core i7 processors up to I7 6700K. Storage is also upgradeable, four total drives are supported, two super fast M.2 drives and two 9.5 mm SSD or HDD drives.
The EUROCOM Sky X9 is the most powerful “desktop laptop” ever made. It is a completely user-upgradeable, fully customizable and extremely flexible “desktop laptop” design, allowing the Sky X9 to be configured with a plethora of options including desktop GPU and desktop socket processor.
Eurocom technology experts have been testing the performance of the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M SLI support in conjunction with Intel Core i7-6700k CPU and are happy to present the benchmark screen shot evidence here: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6873016
Not only does the EUROCOM Sky X9 have upgradeable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M SLI graphics, it also has socket based desktop Intel Skylake processors. The EUROCOM Sky X9 utilizes an Intel Z170 Chipset, socket LGA 1151 for support up to Intel Core i7-6700K processors. The Intel Core i7-6700K has 4 cores and 8 threads running at 4GHz, with turbo boost up to 4.2 GHz utilizing 14nm technology. The Intel Core i7-6700K is overclock-able for maximum control and performance.
“We built the EUROCOM Sky X9 to be the ultimate mobile supercomputer for professionals who need the most powerful computer system for on the go deployment. Customers can now carry a desktop processor and epic graphics processor in their laptop.” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Security is very important to Eurocom and our professional customers, because of this we have once again incorporated a Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (Infineon SLB9665-TCG) as well as a finger print reader and Kensington lock port. Eurocom knows that our customers are using their laptops for crucial mission critical applications.
Dual PCIe M.2 SSD’s are also supported, plus dual 2.5” SATA 6.0GB/s drive options, both with multiple RAID configuration options, five SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.1/Thunderbolt 3 technology to the arsenal. Now, add extraordinary 17-inch FHD IPS, G-SYNC and 4K display configuration options. Add HDMI, HDMI over Thunderbolt, dual DisplayPort, 7.1 analog and optical audio output.
EUROCOM Sky X9 Specifications:
· Display: Choice of FHD 1920-by-1080 or 4K 3840-by-2160 pixels; 17.3-inch (43.94mm); LCD Display
· Chipset: Intel Z170 Express (Skylake)
· Processor: Skylake, LGA1151, up to Intel i7-6700K, fully unlocked
· Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2133/2400; 4 SODIMM sockets
· VGA Technology: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (N16E-GXX); or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
· Storage: up to 4 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x M.2 PCIe x4/SATA RAID 0/1/5/10
· Communications: two 1Gb LAN RJ-45 ports Killer E2400 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth
· Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1 and 7
· Card Reader: 6-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II
· Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
· Security: TPM 2.0, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
· Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in ONKYO Speakers (2.2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
· Ports: 1x USB 3.1 / Thunderbolt 3; 2x miniDP 1.2; 1x HDMI 2.0; 3x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; 2x RJ45 (LAN)
· Weight and dimensions: 4.8kg; WxDxH 428x308x45mm
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.